Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Emerald City - Tall And Skinny 3-Tier Stand Fix-Up #1

Sometimes I buy things that look like they should have been placed at a curb side pick-up.

This is one of those pieces.  I think I paid $5.00 for it. 
 I know.....
                                                              
 Most of the joints needed gluing and the piece on top of the drawer had come completely off.

I glued and clamped the pieces and then lightly sanded it. 

I wanted some of the wood to show through so I just gave it a thin coat of paint.
I used a Behr Ultra Flat sampler in a green (sorry it doesn't have the name on the bottle).

FYI:  Emerald Green is the "in" color this year!

The handle was broken so I spray painted a knob in Krylon's Oil Rubbed Bronze and replaced that.

Here is the end result!

BEFORE                                                       AFTER

                   









  It SOLD a few days after I took it into the store.

                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to view our blog! We are open to and would love to hear any comments or suggestions you may have for us so please share!